Informed Decision-Making Overview:
Appropriate for a wide range of professionals and peer helpers.
This overview highlights key concepts for informed decision making and the foundation for working together. The workshop includes skills practice and opportunities to consider application to practice. It is designed for front line clinicians and public groups with a range of backgrounds. Workshop or webinar delivery are available.
This course can accommodate an unlimited number of learners per group.
Contact us for more information about registration.
- Define person- and family-centred care.
- Define informed and shared decision making.
- State values involved in informed decision making.
- Describe the spirit of motivational interviewing.
- Describe an approach to informed decision making.
- Demonstrate using BRAIN worksheet.
This is can either be delivered as an interactive skills-based workshop or webinar that is designed for participants who want to consider practical applications for their interactions. CCMI uses learner-centred, performance-based approaches to adult education. The Informed Decision Making Overview includes:
- Learning activities that evoke understanding and build skills.
- Facilitated discussions about how new skills and knowledge can be applied in learners’ interactions.
See our CCMI Services page for an overview of all of our offerings and details like workshop prerequisites, duration, and capacity.